Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Paper Secrets - SYOA - Round 2 HAS ENDED!

After 57 weeks of Challenges...
I am one of the last Scrappers Standing!

That's 57 unexpected challenges for use of products, techniques and sketches.

In the end I completed:
*Some random pages of photos that I never got that spark to start!
*Christmas page that I fine hard to do, But now I love the challenge!
*An album of our trip/move to Newfoundland, Canada
*Finished my already in progress 1st true Camping Trip in Newfoundland finally using our Travel Trailer.
*Completed a few page for My Brother and Sister-In-Law's Wedding Album
*Some pages of my Husband - even got to crop out an extra girlfriend!
*Started my multiple extended weekends to My Aunt and Uncle's property in PA!
*Started my Colonial Williamsburg Trip Album



SYAO2 HAS ENDED 

CONGRATS! to the last 3 scrappers standing!

Jean Marmo

Lisa-GTwins
Michelle O'Driscoll

   

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete